Injury update: Magrath & Baker on the road to recovery
Stof Magrath has undergone successful surgery to repair a torn ACL in his right knee. Although he'll be on crutches for another ten days or so, he is booked in for his first physio session next week and vows to come back fitter and stronger next season.
Quentin Baker has told OHAFC.com that he is pleased with the outcome of the operation he had on Monday. The former 1st XI skipper said, "All went well, no pain and already walking... three bits of bone spur removed and quite a lot of scar tissue around my ruptured AFTL ligament. Doc says six weeks, eight weeks max."
Other injury news:
- Fred Milln - bone spur (ankle) - expected back 06/10/2012
- Will Pridham - toe injury - expected back October '12
- Jack Orr-Ewing - back injury - expected back January '12
- Olly Hadden-Paton - ACL (knee) - expected back January '12
- Harry Hoffen - abductor injury - no return date